Join our team of a start-up company who support small regional hotels with our moto: The Hotelier takes care of the guest and we take care of the rest!
PROMOTING PARTNER HOTELS’ BRAND
• Hotel Website and OTA Content uploads including blog, photos and descriptions.
• Collaborating with the hotel and the Sales & Marketing manager for activating marketing initiatives (social medias management, online promotions…), and then reviewing marketing campaigns results
• Monitoring Positioning of Hotel on the different Channels
Other additional ad-hoc responsibilities may include:
• Hotel Booking Engine and Online Travel Agency Content uploads (photos, text, policy descriptions)
• Managing Emailing tool, database and executing campaigns
• Onboarding hotels: Connectivity set-up and website content updating
• Digital Online Hotel Content: Advice on create, write or upload content.
• Digital Presence: Ongoing connectivity and system support – with a quarterly verification and update
• Meeting & Events: Prepare overview of Meeting & Events and impact calendar of hotel regions
• Admin support for group offers and group coordination (contracting and option date management)
• Emailing construction and coordination
• Research for potential B2B contacts (Hiking Clubs, Old-timer Car Clubs, etc.)
• Translation monitoring
• Coordinating the quarterly review
• Overseeing the SEO optimization of all RegiÔtels and partner hotel websites
DESTINATION MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
• Assisting the Digital Marketing Manager in coordinating, creating and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns to promote targeted destinations
Accountability and Reporting
• Public presentation of partner hotels.
• Depending on the task, but in each case the relevant head of department
Optimally, you bring along the following:
We offer you: