Join our team of a start-up company who support small regional hotels with our moto: The Hotelier takes care of the guest and we take care of the rest!
In this position, you will be the right hand of our Head of Distribution and Revenue Management and will provide support to 21 (and growing) independent hotels. The ambition is to reach 100 hotels by the end of this year.
*** Position is based in Luxembourg so only candidate already eligible to live and work in European Union will be considered! For your own credibility, please refrain to apply if you do not meet this basic criteria ***
PROMOTING PARTNER HOTELS’ BRAND
• Hotel Website and OTA Content uploads including blog, photos and descriptions.
• Collaborating with the hotel and the Sales & Marketing manager for activating marketing initiatives (social medias management, online promotions…), and then reviewing marketing campaigns results
• Monitoring Positioning of Hotel on the different Channels
Other additional ad-hoc responsibilities may include:
• Hotel Booking Engine and Online Travel Agency Content uploads (photos, text, policy descriptions)
• Managing Emailing tool, database and executing campaigns
• Onboarding hotels: Connectivity set-up and website content updating
• Digital Online Hotel Content: Advice on create, write or upload content.
• Digital Presence: Ongoing connectivity and system support – with a quarterly verification and update
• Meeting & Events: Prepare overview of Meeting & Events and impact calendar of hotel regions
• Admin support for group offers and group coordination (contracting and option date management)
• Emailing construction and coordination
• Research for potential B2B contacts (Hiking Clubs, Old-timer Car Clubs, etc.)
• Translation monitoring
• Coordinating the quarterly review
• Overseeing the SEO optimization of all RegiÔtels and partner hotel websites
DESTINATION MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
• Assisting the Digital Marketing Manager in coordinating, creating and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns to promote targeted destinations
Accountability and Reporting
• Public presentation of partner hotels.
• Depending on the task, but in each case the relevant head of department
Optimally, you bring along the following:
We offer you: