As sales & marketing coordinator you coordinate the delivery of sales & marketing activities related to the hotel. You will assist with implementing the marketing plans for different departments. You will be involved by creating social media campaigns, designing collateral,
marketing project, presentations and creating new content. It is a diverse role where every day is different and where there is enough room for your own initiative.You will cooperate closely with the Commercial Team, reporting to the Director of sales & marketing.
We expect you to have a smart, neat appearance which reflects the highest standards of Marriott. Attitude should be one of confidence and professionalism whilst recognising that customer satisfaction is of paramount importance.
– Playing a crucial role in developing marketingplans and assisting in development of marketing strategy
– Execute our online and offline marketing plans for the hotel developed in collaboration with the commercial team of the hotel.
– Updating all online content, including the hotels’ website and external websites;
– Creating, managing and expanding the existence of the social media in the hotel;
– Coordinating and producing of hotel merchandise collateral and promotional materials;
– Working together with local external parties, including local media and suppliers, and guaranteeing professional business relations;
– Creating content to support different projects with the aid of photography and video;
– Order collateral and sales & marketing tools;
– Actively participating during brainstorm sessions with our Commercial- and F&B- team;
– Research; the necessary preparations for marketing projects and campaigns. And of course analyse and evaluate the success of our activity
– Be responsible for Public Relations and client events hosted by the hotel
– Collaborate with sales department to set up activities and drive revenues
– Be responsible for reputation of the hotel in the broadest sense